Skip to main content

Senior English teacher in china

Job Description
1.Check the library reservation list, plan for the day, and log students on the arrival sheet



2.Charge iPads and check connectivity to internet source and printers



3.Keep the display areas tidy and organized and guide the students to do the same



4.Greet students and help them to select reading material at their level



5.Enforce a “culture of English” in the library and other élan expectations



6.Assist students in following the library flow while fostering independence



7.Interview students by discussing literary devices and encouraging critical and creative thinking

Requirements
1.English Native speaker: UK, USA, AUST, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland (with no strong local accent)



2.Internationally recognized teaching certificate such as TEFL/TESL/TESOL/CELTA



3.Bachelor's degree or above



4.Teaching experience is a valuable asset



5.1-2 years teaching experience



Benefits
1.Salary :Negotiable

Visit DBestInfo for job info
https://www.dbestinfo.com/jobs-in-china/?mode=2&preview=4210

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recent Job Update for China

China Job - View New jobs for free update on<2017-07-27> Kindergarten Teachers needed throughout China. Visit for more info 1 .Looking for a Foreign English Teacher in Kunshan City 2.Looking For Kindergarten Foreign Teachers in Haerbin 3.Business/Economics/Management/Finance Lecturer 4.Academic Admin Work in Shanghai 5.Senior Trainer Expat Jobs in China 6. Biochemistry Teacher 7 .ESL Teacher Foreigner English Teacher 8. Western Chef/Western Food Teacher 9. Foreign Teacher Assistant in XiaMen 10 .ESL English Teacher Native speaker Whether you are an enterprise or an individual, you can be register on our website for free, we will send your resume or your recruitment information to many platforms, look forward to your joining!( https://dbestinfo.com/ )

Jobs for Black People in China

Where we love is home- home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. The feeling of leaving home can barely be held in place by these few words, but they do justify the emotion. To leave a place that you have known, loved and where you have made your most painful and precious moments is barely anything to be overlooked. It's an act of independence, faith in a better tomorrow, but most importantly strength. Needless to say, when I left my own home, I felt anything but strong. I had no idea what to expect in the Asian country that was to be my home, and that excited me! But I also knew everything I was leaving behind, and that is what scared me to death. My family, my friends, my home, the little things in my room, the big things in my life, everything, everyone. The time had come when I had to wean myself of the familiarity and comfort of being at home, to the strange, cold world outside. It was a relatively tearless goodbye until my mother held on to me and I nearly broke do